East Riding of Yorkshire
Isle of Wight
Tyne and Wear
Comments are closed.
The informaion on the followinng
- British Mags: Marlow Magazine
- British Mags: James Ward known as Mark James T/A as Car Care Automotive Great Yarmouth Guilty of Handling Stolen Car Parts
- British Mags: Town Magazines
- Business: b2webBusiness information and local networking.http://www.b2web.co.uk/
- Hotels: Hotels High WycombeClifton Lodge Hotel Rooms from £40 per night, Garden, Bar & Restaurant. Tel 01494 440095 210 West Wycombe Rd. High Wycombe, Bucks. HP12 3AR Website http://www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk
- Games: Astra Gameswww.astragames.com
- Sports: SportSports Information See our main sports publication at http://www.yoursportspage.co.uk/ High Wycombe Recreation and Sport
- Magazines: Buckinghamshire Magazinewww.buckinghamshiremagazine.co.uk Buckinghamshire Magazine for information and news in Buckinghamshire
- Property Rental High Wycombe: Bedsit High Wycombe £385 pcmBedsit Suit Professional Person, Water rates and council tax included.Own kitchen facilities in room, Centre of High Wycombe, Walking distance of rail station and town. £385 pcm.References required. 01494 527046
- BBC Health News Feed: Liberia quarantine after Ebola caseLiberia's authorities quarantine the village where a 17-year-old boy died of Ebola - the first reported case in the country in seven weeks.
- BBC Politics News Feed: Peers told to take care with ferretsThe thorny question of ferrets disappearing up trouser legs has been considering in Parliament as peers discussed taking animals on trains.
- BBC Sports: England players 'pushed to limit'England's players are being "pushed to the limit" in their pre-World Cup camp, says forwards coach Graham Rowntree.
- BBC Main News Feed: Adviser was 'weak witness' - WilsonA DUP special adviser who played a central role in a Stormont inquiry was a "weak and vulnerable" witness according to a senior party colleague on the committee hearing evidence.
- BBC Sports: Watson through but Robson goes outBritish number one Heather Watson beats Caroline Garcia in the first round at Wimbledon, but Laura Robson suffers defeat.
- BBC Main News Feed: Watson through but Robson goes outBritish number one Heather Watson beats Caroline Garcia in the first round at Wimbledon, but Laura Robson suffers defeat.
- BBC Main News Feed: Cannabis plant factory trio jailedThree men who ran a cannabis factory worth around £800,000 next door to South Wales Police's headquarters are jailed.
- BBC Main News Feed: Tunisia victims to be repatriated to UKBritons killed by a gunman in last week's Tunisian beach attack will be repatriated from Wednesday ahead of a joint inquest, Downing Street says.
- BBC Main News Feed: California passes tough vaccine billLawmakers in California pass a contentious bill that would impose one of the strictest school vaccination laws in the US.
- BBC Main News Feed: I am 100% clean, says Briton FarahBritish distance runner Mo Farah says he is "100% clean", following doping allegations against his coach Alberto Salazar.
- Tuesday: mist, Max Temp: 7°C (45°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F)Max Temp: 7°C (45°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F), Wind Direction: SSE, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: poor, Pressure: 1010mb, Humidity: 89%, UV risk: n/a, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 07:55GMT, Sunset: 16:34GMT
- Wednesday: light rain shower, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F)Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: SW, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: good, Pressure: 1004mb, Humidity: 91%, UV risk: n/a, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 07:54GMT, Sunset: 16:36GMT
- Thursday: light rain shower, Max Temp: 7°C (45°F), Min Temp: 2°C (36°F)Max Temp: 7°C (45°F), Min Temp: 2°C (36°F), Wind Direction: WNW, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: good, Pressure: 1014mb, Humidity: 85%, UV risk: n/a, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 07:53GMT, Sunset: 16:38GMT
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Kauto Star dies after paddock fallTwo-time Cheltenham Gold Cup winner Kauto Star is put down after suffering a fractured pelvis in a fall in Lambourn.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Trains disrupted by hot weatherHot weather disrupts Thames Valley services to Henley-on-Thames and Bourne End as operators cut speeds over fears of buckling rails.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Excavation delays park-and-ride planA multi-million pound transport plan to ease traffic congestion in Reading is delayed by an archaeological dig.
- Windsor and Maidenhead Council News Feed: On the look out for blooming marvellous gardensGreen fingered gardeners can be nominated for the annual Garden in Bloom competition that started earlier this month.
- Windsor and Maidenhead Council News Feed: Raising awareness of CSEThe Royal Borough and Thames Valley Police have joined forces to provide young people in the borough with an opportunity to learn more about the dangers of child sexual exploitation (CSE) through an innovative theatre production. The council has funded performances of Chelsea's Choice, which explores issues surrounding exploitation and unhealthy relationships, for 13 of […]
- Windsor and Maidenhead Council News Feed: New parking payment system for NicholsonsA new, improved parking payment system is to be introduced at Nicholsons car park, Maidenhead in November.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Reading sign Portuguese striker SaReading sign former Fulham striker Orlando Sa from Legia Warsaw on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
- Windsor and Maidenhead Council News Feed: Council secures fly-tipping conviction in WraysburyA man has been convicted of dumping controlled waste on land at Ankerwycke Priory, Wraysbury. Courtney Webb, 28, of Turbary Road, Fleet, was found guilty by a jury after a one and a half day trial at Reading Crown Court on Monday 22 and Tuesday 23 June. Mr Webb was fined £1,800 and ordered to […]
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Heathrow's Terminal 1 closes downAfter 47 years of operation, Heathrow Airport's Terminal 1 is closing its doors to passengers for the last time tonight.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Abuse trial jury considers verdictsJurors resume deliberations in the case of three men, one from Cookham, accused of historical sexual offences against children in Wrexham during the 1980s.
- Wycombe Wanders High Wycombe: 2015/16 season tickets on sale
- Tennis: Broady doubts win will heal riftBritain's Liam Broady does not expect his thrilling first-round victory at Wimbledon to heal a rift with his father.
- Front Page: Broady doubts win will heal rift
- Front Page: 'Biggest game in England's history'
- BBC News Feeds Football: 'Biggest game in England's history'Captain Steph Houghton says her team's World Cup semi-final against Japan is the biggest game in English women's football history.
- Tennis: What not to miss on Wimbledon day twoYour essential guide to day two of the 2015 Wimbledon Championships at the All England Club.
- Front Page: What not to miss on Wimbledon day twoYour essential guide to day two of the 2015 Wimbledon Championships at the All England Club.
- BBC News Feeds Football: Champions League final for CardiffThe Millennium Stadium in Cardiff is expected to be named as the venue for the 2017 Champions League final.
- Front Page: Champions League final for CardiffThe Millennium Stadium in Cardiff is expected to be named as the venue for the 2017 Champions League final.
- Tennis: VIDEO: Watson ties match before closeBritish number one Heather Watson is level at one-set all with France's 32nd-seed Caroline Garcia as play is suspended.
- Marlow MagazineMarlow magazine for business in Marlow Bucks http://www.marlowmagazine.com
- James Ward known as Mark James T/A as Car Care Automotive Great Yarmouth Guilty of Handling Stolen Car PartsJames Ward known as Mark James was found guilty last week for handling stolen car parts from his business called Car Care Automotive. Unit 6 Suffolk Rd Great Yarmouth.. Phone number 01493 717767 A Subaru Impreza was stolen from High Wycombe, an area where Ward lived at the time of the theft. The car was […]
- Town MagazinesTown Magazines for information on local events and business http://www.townmagazines.co.uk Tags: Towns
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksA privately owned hotel near West Wycombe Bucks. www.cliftonlodgehotel.com 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR 01494 440095 Tags: hotelhighwycombe
- Book UK Hotels BARGAIN HOTEL ROOMSBook UK Hotels Get The Best UK Deals www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: hotelsukbooking