East Riding of Yorkshire
Isle of Wight
Tyne and Wear
Comments are closed.
The informaion on the followinng
- British Mags: Marlow Magazine
- British Mags: James Ward known as Mark James T/A as Car Care Automotive Great Yarmouth Guilty of Handling Stolen Car Parts
- British Mags: Town Magazines
- Business: b2webBusiness information and local networking.http://www.b2web.co.uk/
- Hotels: Hotels High WycombeClifton Lodge Hotel Rooms from £40 per night, Garden, Bar & Restaurant. Tel 01494 440095 210 West Wycombe Rd. High Wycombe, Bucks. HP12 3AR Website http://www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk
- Games: Astra Gameswww.astragames.com
- Sports: SportSports Information See our main sports publication at http://www.yoursportspage.co.uk/ High Wycombe Recreation and Sport
- Magazines: Buckinghamshire Magazinewww.buckinghamshiremagazine.co.uk Buckinghamshire Magazine for information and news in Buckinghamshire
- Property Rental High Wycombe: Bedsit High Wycombe £385 pcmBedsit Suit Professional Person, Water rates and council tax included.Own kitchen facilities in room, Centre of High Wycombe, Walking distance of rail station and town. £385 pcm.References required. 01494 527046
- BBC Sports: Peaty sets record to make semi-finalBritain's Adam Peaty sets a new World Championships record time in qualifying for the 100m breaststroke semi-final.
- BBC Main News Feed: 30 youths throw stones at fire crewA fire crew is attacked by about 30 youths throwing stones at them while they were attending to a deliberately-lit rubbish fire in Cwmbran.
- BBC Main News Feed: Aircraft carrier section floatedAn 11,200 tonne aircraft carrier section has taken to the water for the first time on the Clyde.
- BBC Main News Feed: Empire State hosts wildlife displayImages of endangered animals are flashed across the Empire State Building in New York to highlight the issue of potential mass extinction.
- BBC Sports: Monk dismisses Williams speculationBoss Garry Monk says Ashley Williams is staying at Swansea despite reports linking the Wales captain with other clubs.
- BBC Main News Feed: Dozens face 'terror' trial in UAEAuthorities in the United Arab Emirates say 41 people will go on trial for trying to "seize power and establish a caliphate" in the Gulf nation.
- BBC Main News Feed: Leach hat-trick in first three ballsWorcestershire's Joe Leach takes a hat-trick with the first three balls of the One-Day Cup game against Northamptonshire.
- BBC Sports: Leach hat-trick in first three ballsWorcestershire's Joe Leach takes a hat-trick with the first three balls of the One-Day Cup game against Northamptonshire.
- BBC Main News Feed: Freight trains derail after crashTwo trains carrying ballast collide during engineering work on the line near Cumnock in Ayrshire.
- BBC Main News Feed: Australian Speaker Bishop quitsThe speaker of the lower house of the Australian parliament, Bronwyn Bishop, resigns over an expenses scandal.
- Tuesday: mist, Max Temp: 7°C (45°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F)Max Temp: 7°C (45°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F), Wind Direction: SSE, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: poor, Pressure: 1010mb, Humidity: 89%, UV risk: n/a, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 07:55GMT, Sunset: 16:34GMT
- Wednesday: light rain shower, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F)Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: SW, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: good, Pressure: 1004mb, Humidity: 91%, UV risk: n/a, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 07:54GMT, Sunset: 16:36GMT
- Thursday: light rain shower, Max Temp: 7°C (45°F), Min Temp: 2°C (36°F)Max Temp: 7°C (45°F), Min Temp: 2°C (36°F), Wind Direction: WNW, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: good, Pressure: 1014mb, Humidity: 85%, UV risk: n/a, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 07:53GMT, Sunset: 16:38GMT
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Hospital 'under pressure' after floodA hospital that closed its accident and emergency department after a flood and small fire remains "under extreme pressure", the NHS trust says.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Water pipe work disruption expectedResidents are warned to expect disruption over the next 18 months during £1.7m water pipe replacement works in Bracknell.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: A&E closed after flood and fireThe accident and emergency department at the Royal Berkshire Hospital is closed to all but life-threatening cases after a flood and small fire.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Dozens injured on station escalatorsExtra safety measures are put in place at Reading train station after dozens of injuries on escalators in the past two years.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Reading left-back Obita extends dealDefender Jordan Obita signs a new contract with Championship club Reading, keeping him with the Royals until 2018.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Patients moved after hospital fireA fire at the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading leads to patients being moved out of two wards.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Nuclear weapons firm sheds 500 jobsUp to 500 jobs will be lost at the company responsible for making Britain's Trident nuclear warheads.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Paddington revamp set to startPaddington Station undergoes a revamp to provide better waiting facilities, more seating areas and food outlets, says Network Rail.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Blind athlete wins window fall claimA blind adventurer who sued friends after being left paralysed when he fell from a window in their home in Henley has his claim against them upheld.
- BBC Berkshire News Feed: Ferdinand keen to make up lost timeReading defender Anton Ferdinand hopes to put his injury-hit first season with the club behind him.
- Wycombe Wanders High Wycombe: 2015/16 season tickets on sale
- Front Page: Adam Yates claims impressive winBritain's Adam Yates claims the biggest win of his career at the Clasica San Sebastian one-day race.
- Front Page: Sunday's gossip columnManchester United still want Gareth Bale, Rafael close to joining Lyon, Sunderland in talks with Yann M'Vila.
- BBC News Feeds Football: Sunday's gossip columnManchester United still want Gareth Bale, Rafael close to joining Lyon, Sunderland in talks with Yann M'Vila.
- BBC News Feeds Football: New York City FC 2-3 Montreal ImpactFrank Lampard makes his long-awaited debut for New York City but cannot prevent his side losing 3-2 to Montreal Impact.
- Front Page: New York City FC 2-3 Montreal ImpactFrank Lampard makes his long-awaited debut for New York City but cannot prevent his side losing 3-2 to Montreal Impact.
- Front Page: IAAF files show 'extent of cheating'Anti-doping data, leaked to the Sunday Times and seen by the BBC, shows an "extraordinary extent of cheating" in elite athletics.
- BBC News Feeds Football: One week to go: Transfer updateWith the Premier League season less than a week away, BBC Sport looks at which players could join and leave.
- Front Page: VIDEO: Gallantree delighted with Olympic spotGreat Britain's Rebecca Gallantree says it is "brilliant" to have achieved her goal of getting a place in the 2016 Olympics after finishing 10th in the women's individual 3m springboard final.
- Front Page: What's on BBC Sport this weekThis week's sport on the BBC, including the Community Shield, the Ashes and the Women's Open.
- Marlow MagazineMarlow magazine for business in Marlow Bucks http://www.marlowmagazine.com
- James Ward known as Mark James T/A as Car Care Automotive Great Yarmouth Guilty of Handling Stolen Car PartsJames Ward known as Mark James was found guilty last week for handling stolen car parts from his business called Car Care Automotive. Unit 6 Suffolk Rd Great Yarmouth.. Phone number 01493 717767 A Subaru Impreza was stolen from High Wycombe, an area where Ward lived at the time of the theft. The car was […]
- Town MagazinesTown Magazines for information on local events and business http://www.townmagazines.co.uk Tags: Towns
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksA privately owned hotel near West Wycombe Bucks. www.cliftonlodgehotel.com 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR 01494 440095 Tags: hotelhighwycombe
- Book UK Hotels BARGAIN HOTEL ROOMSBook UK Hotels Get The Best UK Deals www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: hotelsukbooking