East Riding of Yorkshire
Isle of Wight
Tyne and Wear
- Council receives highest training accolade for 7th year runningWest Berkshire Council has once again received the Certificate of Excellence in the Investment in Training Awards.
- Support Walnut Close with Waitrose Green Tokens!Walnut Close care home has been selected for February's 'Community Matters' scheme at Waitrose, Thatcham.
- White Ribbon Donations help children affected by Domestic AbuseWest Berkshire Council's White Ribbon Giving Tree appeal has raised £353.50.
- Increased precept to help pay for adult social care
- Leader of West Berkshire Council seriously injured in collision
- Council extends deadline for decision on new Sandleford development
- Children's Mental Health Week 2017West Berkshire Council welcomes Children's Mental Health Week.
- West Berkshire allocated £6 million for Newbury Station improvement schemePassenger facilities at Newbury Station are to receive a revamp.
The informaion on the followinng
- FA Cup: Theo Walcott scores 100th Arsenal goalTheo Walcott scores his 100th goal for Arsenal as he doubles the Gunners' lead in their FA Cup fifth-round tie against non-league Sutton United at Gander Green Lane.
- Trump names Lt Gen HR McMaster as national security adviserLt Gen HR McMaster replaces Gen Michael Flynn, who was fired after just three weeks.
- Swindon dig: Police search at Christopher Halliwell's former homeThe garden at the former home of double-killer Christopher Halliwell is one of two being excavated.
- Respect Brexit decision, peers urgedTheresa May sits watching in the House of Lords as peers begin debating the Brexit bill.
- Olympics & Paralympics 2020: Badminton among seven sports to lose funding appealsBadminton is one of seven sports to lose its appeal against UK Sport funding cuts for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic cycle.
- Steve Hewlett: Radio 4 presenter dies at the age of 58The journalist had movingly shared his experience of coping with cancer on BBC Radio 4.
- Volkswagen 'fixes 470,000 UK diesel cars'VW's top UK executive says most UK cars affected by the diesel emissions scandal are yet to be mended.
- Donald Trump: MPs clash over UK state visitMPs debate whether the trip should go ahead as anti-Trump protests take place outside Parliament.
- Kim Jong-nam killing: Footage shows airport 'attack'Footage from an airport in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is said to show the moments before Kim Jong-nam died.
- Gibraltar seizes Russian's superyacht over German debt claimBillionaire owner Andrey Melnichenko is alleged to owe 15.3m euros to the shipbuilder.
- Darren Allinson: Bath to re-sign London Irish scrum-half at end of seasonLondon Irish scrum-half Darren Allinson is to rejoin Bath from the end of this season on a two-year deal.
- Huddersfield Town v ReadingPreview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Huddersfield Town and Reading.
- Gay couple homophobic attack on Reading to London trainMaidenhead victim Phillip Poole says he will be "scared" to get back on a train.
- A34 questions soughtBBC News wants to hear your questions about the 62 mile route from Winchester to Bicester.
- Reading's South Street Arts Centre reopens after £800,000 makeoverIt was awarded £500,000 by Arts Council England and more than £300,000 from Reading Council last year.
- Atomic weapons workers vote to accept pensions offerProspect workers have accepted an offer but Unite members remain in dispute with the company.
- Reading man is Ice Cream Man of the YearA man who has been selling ice cream for over 35 years is voted Ice Cream Man of the Year.
- Thousands apply for chocolate taster jobThe job description says a "passion for confectionery and taste buds for detection" are required.
- Reading: Reece Oxford aims to help Royals reach Premier LeagueReading loanee Reece Oxford wants to get more minutes on the pitch and help propel the Royals to the Premier League.
- Security concerns stop Saturday march at Windsor CastleConcerns over safety mean soldiers will no longer march through Windsor town on Saturdays.
- Business: b2webBusiness information and local networking.http://www.b2web.co.uk/
- Hotels: Hotels High WycombeClifton Lodge Hotel Rooms from £40 per night, Garden, Bar & Restaurant. Tel 01494 440095 210 West Wycombe Rd. High Wycombe, Bucks. HP12 3AR Website http://www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk
- Games: Astra Gameswww.astragames.com
- Sports: SportSports Information See our main sports publication at http://www.yoursportspage.co.uk/ High Wycombe Recreation and Sport
- Magazines: Buckinghamshire Magazinewww.buckinghamshiremagazine.co.uk Buckinghamshire Magazine for information and news in Buckinghamshire
- Property Rental High Wycombe: Bedsit High Wycombe £385 pcmBedsit Suit Professional Person, Water rates and council tax included.Own kitchen facilities in room, Centre of High Wycombe, Walking distance of rail station and town. £385 pcm.References required. 01494 527046
- In Style Fashion News Feed: Why Sylvester Stallone's Daughters Are The Girl Power Squad We Need RNSylvester Stallone gives out tough style advice apparently...
- In Style Fashion News Feed: Honey G And Chic Cow Girls: This Is Your Daily London Fashion Week ReportRoll up, roll up, it's London Fashion Week!
- Games Spot Reviews: For Honor ReviewMelee-focused action games have spent years enacting the fantasy of engaging in armed combat, fortunately sparing us the hours of rigorous training and resolve it takes to actually do so in real life. But For Honor, Ubisoft's third-person weapon-based arena combat game, is different from other melee-focused action games, like Dark Souls or Dynasty Warriors.read […]
- Games Spot Reviews: Diluvion ReviewDiluvion is in that most tragic class of disappointing game: the kind with great ideas. There's so much to love and appreciate on the surface that the game's profound awkwardness and convoluted mechanics just hurt to experience.read more
- In Style Fashion News Feed: Eudon Choi Debuts Bag Collection And It's Just As Lust-Worthy As His ClothesThe Korean-born, London-based designer showed a variety of bag styles as part of his autumn winter 17 collection...
- In Style Fashion News Feed: Lottie Moss’s New Chanel Campaign Will Make Kate ProudThe model follows in the footsteps of Lily-Rose Depp and Willow Smith...
- In Style Fashion News Feed: New York Fashion Week: 6 Talking Points Worth KnowingYour New York Fashion Week round-up
- In Style Fashion News Feed: Why We're Psyched For London Fashion WeekFrom Roland Mouret's comeback to Marc Jacob's protégé A.V. Robertson, here's all you need to know...
- Games Spot Reviews: Halo Wars 2 ReviewHalo Wars 2 lies somewhere in between an RTS game for Halo fans and a Halo game for RTS fans. It adapts Halo's FPS roots well, taking the series’ classic missions and reformatting them in ways that make sense for a strategy game without sacrificing accessibility. But ultimately, this is a very light RTS experience […]
- In Style Fashion News Feed: FYI From NYC: This Is What Happened Yesterday At Fashion WeekYour daily report from New York Fashion Week!
- Rugby Union: Steve Diamond: Sale Sharks director of rugby charged by RFUSale Sharks boss Steve Diamond is charged by the RFU for allegedly abusing match officials at Harlequins.
- BBC News Feeds Cricket: Ben Stokes: IPL record as Rising Pune Supergiants buy England all-rounderEngland all-rounder Ben Stokes becomes the most expensive foreign player in IPL history by being bought for £1.7m by Rising Pune Supergiants.
- Front Page: England all-rounder Stokes goes for record £1.7m in IPLEngland all-rounder Ben Stokes becomes the most expensive foreign player in IPL history by being bought for £1.7m by Rising Pune Supergiants.
- Front Page: Wheelchair rugby loses appeal against Paralympic funding cutWheelchair rugby's appeal against its funding cut for the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic cycle is rejected by UK Sport.
- Front Page: Derby fan Ed Wood breaks the world record time for visiting every English league groundDerby County fan Ed Wood breaks the Guinness World Record of visiting all English football league stadiums in just 189 days.
- Front Page: Former Olympic canoe sprint champion McKeever retiresEd McKeever, who won gold at the London 2012 Olympics, retires from canoe sprint, ending his 17-year career in the sport.
- Wycombe Wanders High Wycombe: "One of the best": your tributes to Macca
- Front Page: Budapest has 'no chance' of hosting 2024 OlympicsBudapest stands "no chance" of hosting the 2024 Olympics, according to the bid's chief organiser.
- BBC News Feeds Cricket: Jonathan Trott: Former England batsman signs new Warwickshire contractJonathan Trott signs a new contract with Warwickshire to stay with the club until the end of the 2018 season.
- Wycombe Wanders High Wycombe: Paul McCarthy passes away aged 45
- So we are on way way out of The European UnionThe option to Vote has now driven us out of The Union. We now have to take the advantage and not carry on blaming ourselves or others.It was a shock the way it went BUT GET OVER IT. The European Union is an organisation that tries to represent Europe. It is now nervous that a […]
- Book UK Hotels BARGAIN HOTEL ROOMSBook UK Hotels Get The Best UK Deals www.bookukhotels.co.uk Tags: hotelsukbooking
- My Beauty MagazineMy Beauty Magazine for news and info on beauty products http://www.mybeautymagazine.co.uk
- LonnNews and information. Regional and National News. Link www.lonn.uk Tags: newsevents. informationregional
- Fashionfashion information and news Link www.fashion.gb.net Tags: Fashion. newsevents
- Town MagazinesTown Magazines for information on local events and business http://www.townmagazines.co.uk Tags: Towns
- Marlow MagazineMarlow magazine for business in Marlow Bucks http://www.marlowmagazine.com
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksA privately owned hotel near West Wycombe Bucks. www.cliftonlodgehotel.com 210 West Wycombe Road High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AR 01494 440095 Tags: hotelhighwycombe
- James Ward known as Mark James T/A as Car Care Automotive Great Yarmouth Guilty of Handling Stolen Car PartsJames Ward known as Mark James was found guilty last week for handling stolen car parts from his business called Car Care Automotive. Unit 6 Suffolk Rd Great Yarmouth.. Phone number 01493 717767 A Subaru Impreza was stolen from High Wycombe, an area where Ward lived at the time of the theft. The car was […]
- Town MagazinesOnline Town Magazines that enable you to advertise. http://www.townmagazines.co.uk
- Clifton Lodge Hotel High Wycombe BucksHotel in High Wycombe Bucks http:www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk Tel 01494 440095 read more
- Clifton Lodge HotelHotel High Wycombe 01494 440095 http://www.cliftonlodgehotel.co.uk
- Monday: Thick Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1019mb, Humidity: 79%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 17:28 GMT
- Tuesday: Thick Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 12°C (54°F) Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)Maximum Temperature: 12°C (54°F), Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 12mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1017mb, Humidity: 89%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:07 GMT, Sunset: 17:29 GMT
- Wednesday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 12°C (54°F) Minimum Temperature: 9°C (48°F)Maximum Temperature: 12°C (54°F), Minimum Temperature: 9°C (48°F), Wind Direction: West South Westerly, Wind Speed: 17mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 87%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:05 GMT, Sunset: 17:31 GMT
- BBC Sports: Olympics & Paralympics 2020: Liz Nicholl defends funding cuts to seven UK sportsUK Sport chief executive Liz Nicholl defends the cuts to seven sports including badminton for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic cycle.
- BBC Health News Feed: Risky treatment can stop multiple sclerosis for yearsDoctors say only some patients will be suitable to try it, being so high risk.
- BBC Main News Feed: Risky treatment can stop multiple sclerosis for yearsDoctors say only some patients will be suitable to try it, being so high risk.
- BBC Sports: Six Nations 2017: Six Scots passed fit ahead of Wales' visitSix players return to training following injury for Scotland ahead of Wales' Six Nations visit to Murrayfield on Saturday.
- BBC Politics News Feed: Brexit bill: Theresa May doesn't want 'hold up' by peersTheresa May says she hopes peers will not delay the timetable to begin Britain's withdrawal from the EU.
- BBC Politics News Feed: Tory MP Bob Neill says business rate concerns genuineAn ex-local government minister says critics of the planned changes are raising "genuine" concerns.
- BBC Main News Feed: Tropical Atlantic air raises UK temperature to 18.3CParts of the country experience the hottest day of 2017 so far, but temperatures miss the record.
- BBC Health News Feed: David Baddiel on impact of dad's dementiaComedian David Baddiel has made a documentary about the impact of his father's rare form of dementia.
- BBC Main News Feed: David Baddiel on impact of dad's dementiaComedian David Baddiel has made a documentary about the impact of his father's rare form of dementia.
- BBC Main News Feed: Breastfeeding son 'detected Staffordshire mum's cancer'Teddy was "very distressed" and pushed his mother away when she tried to feed him.